Welcome...

Come meander with me on the pathless path of the Heart
in these anecdotal,
sometimes inspiring, sometimes personal meanderings of the Heart's opening in the every-day-ness of life...

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Serenity's Sanctuary - Simply Seeing

There is just a vast open Spaciousness that is here…

A benevolent Presence is behind our eyes
– just seeing -
intimately seeing everything that happens,
intimately experiencing everything that is experienced…

It wants to play in this seeing of Itself.

It wants to be recognized – to be seen…

~

I try to define It with ideas, opinions, beliefs, concepts,
instead of just *seeing* IT -
just being *aware* of IT…

I try to label and *contain* this spacious Presence
with explanations and descriptions – with grasping…

I keep throwing “things” *into* this Spaciousness – mind clutter.

~

It – Life/Presence - has nothing to do with what *I* want,
and everything to do with the way things are…
Just seeing the way things are…
Simply seeing what is…
*Deeply seeing* this Presence that we are…
that just is – that just sees…

With the seeing of this there is less concern for the way life is…


Sweet Serenity…



Notes from my journal - January 2009

fun-qi art – Blue Eyes ‘Seeing’ - :) Christine

When I originally did the picture above
I was working on it horizontally.
I picked it up and turned it vertically,
and there looking back at me were two eyes.
I immediately went to my meditation space,
placed it on the wall, and sat back – gazing at it –
just gazing.
Looking back at me were two love-filled eyes…
The excerpts from my journal notes above emerged
over the next several days…

Besides the fact that it looks like a wooly mammoth,
the photo doesn’t begin to reflect what I saw…

But I know now there is only love looking back at us -
reflected back to us...


Other posts that reflect a similar theme are:


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are subject to moderation