Welcome...

Come meander with me on the pathless path of the Heart
in these anecdotal,
sometimes inspiring, sometimes personal meanderings of the Heart's opening in the every-day-ness of life...

Friday, April 2, 2010

"Broken"

“I” am “broken” – like the innards of a clock
that have worn down with time & ticking…

”I” am “broken” – the body/mind worn thin,
like thread-bare clothes – almost transparent…

”I” am “broken” – not fractured or fragmented,
the defenses merely decaying from too much use…

”I” am “broken” – scattered to the wind,
like the sand from a mandala – as if it were never there…

”I” am “broken” – like a shadow that is pierced by the light,
melting its darkness…

”I” am “broken” – beyond “fixing” – nothing to fix really,
being emptied…

”I” am “broken” – being broken – ongoing,
seeing beyond the “I” to what is really here…

Broken open…


Christine
March 31, 2010

Photo - Christine


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are subject to moderation