Welcome...

Come meander with me on the pathless path of the Heart
in these anecdotal,
sometimes inspiring, sometimes personal meanderings of the Heart's opening in the every-day-ness of life...

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Window Call

Silence called me to the window again.
She beckoned me to come and be still,
to listen….

She waited for me to settle,
to be quiet… Waited as I
deepened into Her Stillness…

No agenda, She whispered…

I listened…

Put everything aside and just breathe, She said.
Be aware of My Breath, breathing you…
Experience My Presence,
Feel My Fullness,
Sense the Intimacy in every cell…

From the depths of Stillness I heard Her call again,
calling me back to HerSelf.
Like the Ocean pulling back the wave on shore,
back into Itself…
The wave giving in to the pull…

In Silence She called HerSelf back to HerSelf,
the silent rhythmic intimacy of wave and Ocean,
one and the same.
Self embracing ItSelf,
knowing only ItSelf.
The Eternal Embrace…

Come – She whispered.
Follow the pull…
Give in…
Come Home…


~*~


FunQi Art™ - Christine


6 comments:

  1. Utterly Beautiful Christine...XOXO
    -Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey "Me too"! :) - Loved your post on no-mind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Hey "Me too"! :) - Loved your post on no-mind!"
    Hey...me too :)Reading Maria's posts are a trip. Talk about relaxing the mind...I mean I have to practically take a hold of my cheeks (the ones on my face :) and shake them loose. I don't know...make more space for the mind...you know...let it 'hang' -- then maybe I get this 'feel' for what is being said. Other times it just seems to pour into the heart.
    Thank you to all of you.
    XOXO
    -Leslie

    ReplyDelete

All comments are subject to moderation