Welcome...

Come meander with me on the pathless path of the Heart
in these anecdotal,
sometimes inspiring, sometimes personal meanderings of the Heart's opening in the every-day-ness of life...

Monday, December 17, 2012

Love is Here too...


“Last night I lost my grip on reality
and welcomed insanity.

Love saw me
and said,

wipe your tears
and be silent…

I said, O Love
I am frightened…

Love said to me.

There is nothing that is not me,
be silent…”


Rumi

~

Also see this wonderful poem tribute
Uncommon Grace
by fellow blogger Andrea
at A Woodland Rose



Posted in remembrance of the Sandy Hook School massacre…



5 comments:

  1. thank you. and thanks for the link. lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So needed to read this - my heart breaks for the children, the teachers and their families. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cate... Yes, heartbroken and yet peace abides... And your light filled posts have been a balm at this time of darkness.

      Delete

All comments are subject to moderation