Welcome...

Come meander with me on the pathless path of the Heart
in these anecdotal,
sometimes inspiring, sometimes personal meanderings of the Heart's opening in the every-day-ness of life...

Friday, February 24, 2017

Blissful Comfort...


Leaning back into the soft-pillowed chair...
Feeling the warmth of the morning sun on my face...
I turn inward...consciously,
towards "The Divine",
however named, however known,
and wait...
for "Her" gentle movement
to stir within,
signaling Her
subtle Presence...

In the Deep Quiet,
I feel Her vibration, Her Aliveness
pass through
the visceral senses;
only vanishing from organic awareness
at the slightest attempt
to hold Her here
in the mind...

But She is Here -
a palpable Presence in the body,
effervescing
through
my
whole
Being.

She
is
my
whole
Being!

I can do nothing but
be immersed in
the softness of
Her Bliss ~

She arrives by Grace
then subtly takes Her leave;
leaving only a sweet trace,
a warm afterglow,
of Her Divine Perfusion...

Blissful morning comfort...

Mystic Meandering
Feb 22, 2017

~

Note:  When I use the terms "Her"/"She", it does not refer
to an entity as such, like "God" or "Goddess"; is neither
male nor female.  It is, in my experience, an Ineffable Presence,
an "energetic signature", if you will, of "The Mystery" - which
has many names - that to me has a felt sense of being "feminine"
in nature; which of course is completely subjective,
but experienced by many...

_/\_

A Humble Lover of "The Mystery"

~

Photo - Vortex Art with fingers
and Craypas oils
2011


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are subject to moderation