Welcome...

Come meander with me on the pathless path of the Heart
in these anecdotal,
sometimes inspiring, sometimes personal meanderings of the Heart's opening in the every-day-ness of life...

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Remembering Who "I" is...


“I” is a silent stream of Liquid Life,
a silent stream of Cosmic Light

~ reverberating unendingly ~

”I” is the golden thread
that weaves ItSelf
into the fabric
of Reality…

~ fluidly ~

~ timelessly ~

through
time,
and
space
beyond
time


“I” is the Cosmic Heart,
beating Its Rhythm of Love
through Its own Vastness…

~ undulating ~

“I” is the wave ~ and ~ the ocean,
the manifest ~ and ~ un-manifest,
thought ~ and ~ pre-thought…
“I” is the ebb ~ and ~ flow
of life being lived

~ freely ~


“I” is

The

N
a
m
e
l
e
s
s

The

U
n
k
n
o
w
n

just Ising…

~

Just listen…

Can you hear It?

The silent sound
pulsing
through
life
like a silent stream
whispering ~

Remember Me…

“I” is “You” ~


~*~

Mystic Meandering
copyright
April 2011



istock photo



6 comments:

  1. “I” is a silent stream of Liquid Life" I love this line! A lovely roundup of what and who we truly are. If we could just remember a tenth of this each day! Thanks for the wake up call.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ZDS :) I'm sure you have experienced this too! ~ during meditating, deeply relaxing, your art and being in nature. They are all wonderful reminders :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm constantly amazed with your ability to weave words together so beautifully, with so much wisdom and depth. "Remember me" - this line really brought together the universal and immortal quality of your poem, and made me both sad and hopeful. Simply beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kristen... The words are really just "echoes from emptiness" as my friend Miriam Louisa calls them in her blog by that name - http://echoesfromemptiness.wordpress.com/. Just words that arise during meditation and quiet times journaling - and a deep sense of remembering, which is why we all go on our "spiritual paths" - to remember who we really are... Warmly - Christine

    ReplyDelete

All comments are subject to moderation