Welcome...

Come meander with me on the pathless path of the Heart
in these anecdotal,
sometimes inspiring, sometimes personal meanderings of the Heart's opening in the every-day-ness of life...

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Luminous Repose...

The body’s frailties
slow me down
and draw me closer to
 The Beloved…

I feel Her sweet breath drawing me in
to Her abode of repose…
The body and spirit nurtured
by the cocoon of
 Her Silence

I feel Her Heart Rhythm,
the Quietness of the pulsations
rhythmically lulling me into deeper rest…

I breathe the breath of Her Pure Essence

~ Silent Love ~

The Elixir of Life

poured from within
like warm golden honey
gliding through every fiber,
cell and atom;
in-lightened
with Life
from
w/in

Her undulating Rhythm
awakens the body,

in surges of...
wonderment,

calling it to
the
Dance


One cannot *stop* this dance
One can only resist or Flow


Surrendering,
my body entrains with
The Divine Rhythm,
the Flow of Liquid Light…

In this Mysterious Divine Dance,
glowing, vibrating energies circulate
through the body in
waves ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 spiraling through
the portal of
Her Heart


Sweet Luminous Repose



Mystic Meandering
Aug. 18, 2015


Photo: Mandala Art
2013

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
Please Note: I use the word “Her” referring to “The Beloved”
because the “energy” has always felt more “feminine” to me.
But it really is the Primordial Cosmic Energy which flows through
all of us, with no specific gender.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are subject to moderation