Welcome...

Come meander with me on the pathless path of the Heart
in these anecdotal,
sometimes inspiring, sometimes personal meanderings of the Heart's opening in the every-day-ness of life...

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

The Secret of "The Mystery..."


I bow to “The Mystery” of the Pure Being that resides within;
that which all seekers seek, called by different names…

I rest in the Heart of Its Pure Existence,
enfolded by Primordial Love;
Heart within Heart -
The secret of “The Mystery.”

The Embrace of Pure Being
opens my Heart to Its Infinite Love;
the secret of Its Mystery

I only need rest
in this Heart of Pure Love,
the True Guru of the Heart;
and let Love *live* me…

My Heart laughs and cries
at the clarity of revelation -
that there is only Love;
the Ancient Elixir of LIFE…


The secret of “The Mystery” ~

Love…

The secret of Life ~

Love…

~*~

Bowing inwardly
to “The Mystery”

I give my Heart to Love





Mystic Meandering
May 29, 2015



No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are subject to moderation