Welcome...

Come meander with me on the pathless path of the Heart
in these anecdotal,
sometimes inspiring, sometimes personal meanderings of the Heart's opening in the every-day-ness of life...

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Intimacy With Infinite Silence...

I *am* nameless, and formless...
I *am* Infinite Silence.
Alive, Aware, Ever-Present
Silence…

“I” dissolve into the Great Ocean
of Silent Awareness,
Silent Beingness;
non-existent Existence
that just IS!

Silence is That which LIVES,
the formless Essence of Life -
nothing else…

Everything is dissolving…
The form dissolves into energy,
into fluidity,
into Infinite fluid Silence.

I *feel* my “self” dissolve.


Silence turns into Joy,
into excitement, and curiosity -
innocent once again;
a natural process of metamorphosis
into the True State
of nameless Silence.

I *love* the nameless Silence that I am!
The fluid Silence of Life
Open and Aware
Intimate…

THIS is JOY!


Mystic Meandering
Meditative Writings
August 26, 2013

~

Photo: Shadow of my husband...


You might also like:
Intimacy with Deep Silence

or some of my other
prose poetry and meditative writings
listed under "Poet" in the right hand margin...

4 comments:

  1. The peace and tranquility of your image well illustrates your frame of mind/being when you are in your silent world, yet the joy that emerges is so very apparent...sigh!

    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, tis true, the vastness of the Infinite Cosmos that we are is an incredible state of Being, as I'm sure you have experienced with your Yoga practice too :) Hugs :)

      Delete
  2. Yes, it's here.

    This reminds me of my friend who just lost her soul mate, her beloved dog of 15 years. She said when she looked into his eyes, she felt this silence/stillness. "He taught me that underneath all the human 'stuff' is a beautiful stillness."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ruth :) It's so wondrous as I become more and more aware of the presence of this vast beautiful Stillness that we are behind the eyes, that's always right Here indeed. Just needing our recognition... Imagine looking into each other's eyes and seeing this, this beautiful Presence that we are - such intimacy beyond words...

      Delete

All comments are subject to moderation