Welcome...

Come meander with me on the pathless path of the Heart
in these anecdotal,
sometimes inspiring, sometimes personal meanderings of the Heart's opening in the every-day-ness of life...

Friday, April 4, 2014

Divine Fire...

I want to walk through life
truly *seeing* - truly Aware…

Awake to the Truth of Existence

Open to LIFE…


I want to See *everything* as the expression
 of Divine Beingness;
every leaf that drops,
or snowflake that falls,
every being…
with the same innocent wonder
and amazement
as I did as a child;
as if truly *seeing* Life
for the first
time.

I want to be in love with Life again…
if ever I was…
Maybe loving Life in new ways…

I want to hear
Divine laughter
In my
Heart
and
experience
Divine
intimacy
in
my
being

Let me be free from the entanglements
of the mind
that keep me compliant
and complicit
with the world’s ways…

Let me embrace
every thought,
expression,
and feeling
as it arises
without
trying
to
confine
it
or
suppress
it

Life
 is a passage,
endless pathways,
and I want to risk
not following
the rules
of
the well-worn
paths.
Instead,
rising above
the familiarity
of “the path”
to feel
the Essence
of Life
that lives
this
life
that
”I”
am
/
The
Divine
Fire



Mystic Meandering
meditative writings
2012/14

~

Photo: Amaryllis flower
 radially blurred



8 comments:

  1. Me too Christine, me too... ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo - thank you for your wonderful heart Sue. :) Sending it right back to you! ♥

      Delete
  2. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! Thank you again for some divine inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely. Reminds me of a painting I did in reds and golds of love. But I can't seem to paste it in this comment box.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds lovely :) I still can't find you, as your link here doesn't go to an active blog.... hmmmmm You are a mystery! :)

      Delete
  4. To be in love with life... That could be a good daily prayer/mantra! To feel alive and in tune with the Divine, to be one with the Divine, I think about this daily too. And how to cultivate this awareness and use it as a tool for my life. To be intimately known to the Divine, and me know the Divine as intimately. Beautiful musings here today, Christine. And LOVE the flower image! :o) Happy Days ((Heart HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracy :) Yes, definitely "cultivating that awareness" of the Divine space of Pure Consciousness is something I'm always returning to... becoming *aware* of the "Divine Intimacy" that is there... Lovebeams ~ ~ ~

      Delete

All comments are subject to moderation