Welcome...

Come meander with me on the pathless path of the Heart
in these anecdotal,
sometimes inspiring, sometimes personal meanderings of the Heart's opening in the every-day-ness of life...

Friday, June 22, 2018

Guru Cat says...


Peering over the computer screen, with serious piercing eyes,
Guru Cat said:

Slow Down...
Listen to your Inner Being...
Lighten your burdens...
Create the environment that you need
to be whole, to be fully Alive in your Being -
from the core of your Being...

This requires you to be in touch with
the "Untouched Silence" within - she said...

I listened...

Step off the treadmill of life...
Be intuitive...  Be creative...
Release the entanglements
that keep you bound to the treadmill
going nowhere...

Just Stop!
Rest!
Just Be!

Yes, Guru Cat, I said - sheepishly...

Re-align with your own Rhythm of Being...
Don't live up to anyone's expectations of who you are
supposed to be;
the roles they gave you to play,
the identities they projected onto you to wear,
just to please them...

Yes, Guru Cat, I said - feeling dejected...

Quit pushing so hard - she said stoically...
Retire your overactive mind with its
mental gyrations of thoughts and stories
*about* you;
your obligations, your duties,
and do what makes your Heart smile.
What makes your Heart smile?

I don't know, Guru Cat, I said - sadly...

Find out, before it's too late, Guru Cat said...

Yes, Guru Cat...  I knew she meant business...

Guru Cat sat - reading my troubled heart,
as if seeing right through me - and said:

The darkness, the fear, the stress, the weight,
*everything* that you carry will dissolve
when you're doing what your *Heart* wants to do.
Do you know what your Heart wants?

No, Guru Cat, I said - but I will know it when I

 *feel* it... right?

Guru Cat sat staring at me,
then said:

Love what you love - it's that simple.
Be what/who you are in your Heart.
Relax...  Breathe...
Open...



She lowered here eyes, turned away,
jumped down off the table
and disappeared.


Mystic Meandering
June 16, 2018


2 comments:

  1. Oh my, her sister cat lives with me. But doesn't speak any wisdom, so I really appreciate hearing Guru Cat give her message of truth. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are subject to moderation