Welcome...

Come meander with me on the pathless path of the Heart
in these anecdotal,
sometimes inspiring, sometimes personal meanderings of the Heart's opening in the every-day-ness of life...

Sunday, May 10, 2015

May Winter & Danna Faulds...


“I am everywhere present.
Seek me in the stately trees
or the melodies of sparrows
and you will surely find me.

Look for me in the Buddha’s smile,
the countenance of Christ,
the words of the Koran and
Sanskrit prayers…

I am always there.

Turn your attention to the sky where the
movements of the moon and stars
trace my beauty.

Experience true emptiness
and my presence permeates the void.
Now bring your focus closer to your Heart.
Grow still and find me within you.

Separation dissolves like salt water
when you experience your true identity
as me…
From knower and perceived,
seer and seen,
from two comes One.

Practice devotion and let go into the ocean
of my love,
or be the open space from which all things arise.

One and two,
duality and union,
ARE BOTH TRUE…

So I say to you
be jubilant,
and be at peace,
for inside you is
the seed and fruit,
the tree and root,

Choose to be in communion with me
and see the whole of this creation
infused with one energy…”


From: Prayer to the Infinite
Danna Faulds

~*~*~*~

Yes, we had snow in MAY! J
It’s Spring in Colorado
We’ve been having buckets of rain all week,
which has been delightful! – and very unusual.

Then Saturday night rain turned to snow!
Although not the best photos,
taken at night through the windows, but
I thought I’d share them anyway…



Our lovely River Birch was nearly flattened…



And the long tendrils of the Silver Maple bowed in respect….



Winter’s Magic just kept hanging on…



What once looked like this just a day before… 




Turned to this – bending under the burden she bore…



She has since bounced back up J


Mother Nature’s Beauty
 reminding us that we’re not in control here J
except digitally maybe… LOL


May your life be filled with Love and Magical Moments...

4 comments:

  1. Oh goodness! We've been having wonderful rain here too...luckily no snow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Yeah, occasionally we get we get snow in May and then it melts the next day.... Good for the lawns... Not so good for tree limbs...

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank for the big Heart Michel, :) even though it came out as a square. LOL

      Delete

All comments are subject to moderation