Welcome...

Come meander with me on the pathless path of the Heart
in these anecdotal,
sometimes inspiring, sometimes personal meanderings of the Heart's opening in the every-day-ness of life...

Thursday, November 22, 2018

Come to Peace


Even in the midst of chaos there is Peace...
Even in the midst of complexity there is Simplicity...
Even in the midst of confusion there is Stability...

In everything there is still the presence of Love...

MM
2006

~

The further I wake into this life, the more I realize
that the extraordinary is waiting quietly beneath the skin
of all that is ordinary.  Light is in both the broken bottle
and the diamond, and the music is both the flowing violin
and the water dripping from the drainage pipe...

Mark Nepo
From: The Book of Awakening

~

With gratitude for the little things...

_/\_



2 comments:

  1. I'm so thankful that you post these thoughts which take me from my mundane into a new consideration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Barb :) And thank you for your presence here...

      Delete

All comments are subject to moderation