Welcome...

Come meander with me on the pathless path of the Heart
in these anecdotal,
sometimes inspiring, sometimes personal meanderings of the Heart's opening in the every-day-ness of life...

Saturday, December 21, 2019

The Dance of Light and Dark - Winter Solstice


We are "The Mystery" come into being,
out of the dark and light...
Consciousness awakened,
Self replicating ItSelf;
or whatever word you give
"The Mystery"...

"I" dressed up as "me" - "me" as "I" - i/I
Formless as form,
Form as formless.
Light and Dark entwined...

Opening to "The Mystery"
we are free to be our unique selves,
however that is defined...

When we know this
"something" wakes up inside -
and hums...

Everything is OM -
- humming -
playing in the play of Life
as i/me
with a multitude of other expressions of
i/me...
"The Mystery" playing you, playing me,
each a reflection of the other...
Both "The Mystery" playing ItSelf...

When we let go of the conceptual words
and the frameworks of belief and interpretations
we are just FREE...

Letting go of the concepts of
i/I, me and "no-me", Self/no-self,
we are just Life living ItSelf here...
We are being LIVED
as we are...

There is something authentic
in allowing myself to be
just as i am...

Life is met from a different space -
the space of acceptance,
where everything is embraced
as it is...

The deep grief and sadness of loss,
the laughter and joy of new birth,
the dance of the dark and the light,
dancing together in the playground of Life...


Mystic Meandering
Winter Solstice 2019

~

Happy Solstice/Yule
the real reason for the season :)

~

Photo - Cosmic Swirl Paperweight


2 comments:

  1. Beautifully said, thank you so much. Your thoughtfulness comes through! Have a great Solstice/Yule and enjoy the wonders of our longest night, and light returning.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are subject to moderation