Welcome...

Come meander with me on the pathless path of the Heart
in these anecdotal,
sometimes inspiring, sometimes personal meanderings of the Heart's opening in the every-day-ness of life...

Friday, February 7, 2020

Sing to me the Song...


Sing to me the Song of the Heart,
as you have heard it...
Do you know that song?

Has "The Mystery"
kissed your Heart?
Does It fill your body?
Does It Sing to you?

Sing to me Its lullaby that
sings through you -
in soothing syllables of sound,
lyrical and refined,
emerging from an unknown
place deep within you -
that brings you back to life again.

Sing to me that song - the one
that enlivens your very being,
and warms you like the sun.

Let me be moved by those melodies
playing from the depths
of our Inner Being.

Sing to me that song,
the one that makes the body
tingle with delight, with recognition,
and remembrance of
our true origins...

Sing to me that song...


Mystic Meandering
Feb. 6, 2020

~

Friends are those people who know
the words to the song
in your heart and sing it
back to you when you have
forgotten the words.

Anonymous

~

Photo from the Internet


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are subject to moderation