Welcome...

Come meander with me on the pathless path of the Heart
in these anecdotal,
sometimes inspiring, sometimes personal meanderings of the Heart's opening in the every-day-ness of life...

Sunday, May 3, 2020

Why I Sit in "Silence"...


I come to sit - to rest in the deep Quietness...
To sit with uncertainty,
with the fear and anger,
if they arise again, as they
most certainly will.

I come to sit - to mourn the losses of life
and losses of the ways of life;
to mourn the living and the dead,
for the suffering they have endured;
and for the grief - unending grief.

I come to sit - to feel the depths of healing Silence,
the deep Stillness;
to lay the burdens of the heart down
and just rest...


Mystic Meandering
April 30, 2020

~

Photo - Meditating Monks Mandala
?date


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are subject to moderation