Welcome...

Come meander with me on the pathless path of the Heart
in these anecdotal,
sometimes inspiring, sometimes personal meanderings of the Heart's opening in the every-day-ness of life...

Saturday, February 20, 2021

Into the Great Beyond


 Nothing Remains To Think Or Know

Nothing left but Whispers and

eventually they Disappear

leaving only

Pure Original Silence

the Pure Silent Consciousness

of Origin

Dorothea Mills
10/18/2020


I just found out that my blog friend, Dorothea, of only a few months,
passed to the Great Beyond on January 17, 2021.
The above writing was one of her last posts...

Shine On Dear One!

Photo- Dorothea on the beach on Harbor Island, The Bahamas


2 comments:

  1. It's a consideration we often have, how our blogs will disappear when we're gone...and how our blog friends will find out how we went and when. I've written a summary blog starting last year, and predated it. That reminds me I need to update it and push it further down the calendar again. I remember Ronnie Barrett who wrote about aging and dying and had lots of followers, and she left someone instructions to share on her blog when she chose to die. I still miss that blog, and her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew that Dorothea was having health problems in November - the last time we corresponded by email. Then didn't hear from her again re: test results, although I kept checking in... Then this week got an email from "her." A family member used her email, sending out a pre-written message from "her." Very poignant. She must have known she was dying. She definitely shines on :)

      Delete

All comments are subject to moderation