Welcome...

Come meander with me on the pathless path of the Heart
in these anecdotal,
sometimes inspiring, sometimes personal meanderings of the Heart's opening in the every-day-ness of life...

Wednesday, July 27, 2022

A Divine Hug - Jessica Nathanson


I am here, even in this anger and despair
See me here, and you will see me everywhere
How deeply can you enter this moment to be with me?

If you only hear me
In the spaces between sounds
You'll miss me in music
If you only hear me in stillness
You'll miss me in thunder
If you only think of me as light
You'll not see me
When I'm weeping

If you only want me radiant
You'll reject me
When I show up in agony
When I am (you) drowning in darkness
I am with you, wherever you go,
whatever you do...

Let yourself commune with me...


Jessica Nathanson
Excerpt from her poem called:
"Message from God"

with thanks to No Mind's Land

~

Photo from the Internet



 

1 comment:

  1. What a cute photo.
    If you only hear me
    In the spaces between sounds

    ReplyDelete

All comments are subject to moderation