Welcome...

Come meander with me on the pathless path of the Heart
in these anecdotal,
sometimes inspiring, sometimes personal meanderings of the Heart's opening in the every-day-ness of life...

Friday, July 1, 2022

Divine Discontent - a meandering...


Something is arising in me - calling to me through the veils
of "spirituality" - that cannot be ignored...  The Call of the
Soul - the Passion of the Soul...  The call to a deeper
authenticity...

It's as if my Being, my Soul, is trying to free Itself from its
confines and constraints - A Divine Discontent.  There's a
sense of needing to break out of those limiting constraints,
to break out of a "role", a "spiritual identity", a "spiritual"
self-image that has kept me dancing to a tune that I now feel
out of sync with - out of sync with my Soul; needing to
find my own unique rhythm with life.

"Spirituality" has, in ways that I don't fully understand,
 suffocated my authentic expression of "The Mystery." 
And now I need to emancipate myself and live that
unique expression.  I must discover my own way, and
navigate my unique path.  It cannot be prescribed by others;
conforming to someone else's maps of Reality, but 
emancipating the true expression of the Soul, whatever
that may look like; listening to the authentic Voice within.

As I write these words, I feel myself settling back into
myself again - my Natural self - not an abstract 
"spiritualized" Self - hiding behind the
veils of "spirituality."

So what is my Soul calling me to?
What is my "unique path" - my unique expression?
What is the Fire in my Soul?
They are yet to be discovered...

But there is a kind of Alchemical transformation
arising within...  I feel its Fire...

_/\_

Mystic Meandering
July 1, 2022

~

Photo - Mystic Meandering




 

2 comments:

  1. There are different ways to enlighten the world. Something is stirring. It can be discomforting … these less familiar senses of self … but perhaps surprisingly inspired and productive. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh most definitely! :) I see this as a "good" thing - these stirrings within, this "breaking out" of the constraints, this Divine Discontent. It's like the Transformation of the caterpillar into the Butterfly :) I'm embracing the process, as uncomfortable as it feels, in many ways it's freeing.
      Thank you for your comment!

      Delete

All comments are subject to moderation