Welcome...

Come meander with me on the pathless path of the Heart
in these anecdotal,
sometimes inspiring, sometimes personal meanderings of the Heart's opening in the every-day-ness of life...

Wednesday, August 2, 2023

The Eternity Portal...


Awoke 9 months ago and
lost my freedom
to move through life
the way I need to:
my natural rhythms
with life:
playful and free
dancing to a celestial tune;
in sync with the Rhythm of the Soul...

Melancholy takes up residence
in my Heart now - grieving the loss.

The cry of the Soul
trapped inside my Heart,
screaming to be free again.

Physical functioning is
becoming harder...
I have become "old"
in just 9 months.
Hardly able to bear the burden
of living life as it is  - now.
I shuffle through life,
losing my balance.

I heard a distant owl the other night.
Maybe it was calling my name...
I could sense death this morning;
we're all just waiting for the inevitable,
but it's how we wait that matters.
Maybe it's coming for me.

To relieve me from the weight of my
responsibilities here...
Released to the final freedom;
disappearing into a portal of light;
taking flight through the Eternity Portal
to a Greater Freedom...

A Blessing...

Mystic Meandering
July 28, 2023

PS - I woke up this morning in a totally different place
I was at peace, feeling my true nature again, playful and free;
dancing with my Soul
Not ready for the Eternity Portal just yet.  :)
Feeling Blessed
Aug. 2, 2023

_/\_

~

Photo - Dorothea on Beach
a few weeks before her walk into the portal of light.

 

2 comments:

  1. Always glad when the playful comes back. The final freedom described so beautifully as the portal of light does come near and can recede when outlooks or circumstances change. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes... Everything is in flux and change as the Buddhists say. I'm trying to practice accepting what is, and "going with the flow" of each moment :) Sigh...

      Delete

All comments are subject to moderation