Welcome...

Come meander with me on the pathless path of the Heart
in these anecdotal,
sometimes inspiring, sometimes personal meanderings of the Heart's opening in the every-day-ness of life...

Thursday, October 5, 2023

Aliveness - Joseph Campbell


People say that what we're all seeking is a meaning for life.
I don't think that's what we're really seeking.  I think what we're
seeking is an experience of being alive, so that our life
experiences
on the purely physical plane will have resonance
with our own innermost Being and Reality,
so that we actually
feel the rapture of being alive.

Joseph Campbell
from: The Power of Myth


Celebrating 74 years of "Aliveness" today.
Thank you all for taking the journey with me
on this blogspot in cyberspace :)

Blessings to all my fellow "meanderers" :)

MM

~

Photo - Mystic Meandering



 

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Mystic! What an apt post! Aliveness is what brought you to this day of celebration. Wishing you good health and a year of joyful surprises and blessings. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your wonderful wishes! May it be so :)

      Delete
  2. Another bundle of 365 wishes of happiness for this trip around the sun. I always enjoy and am inspired by your posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barbara :)
      So far I've had 6.8 Billion miles around the sun! LOLOLOL, and 27,010 days on the planet... Woo Hoo

      And I'm glad that what I post here inspires... _/\_

      Delete

All comments are subject to moderation