Welcome...

Come meander with me on the pathless path of the Heart
in these anecdotal,
sometimes inspiring, sometimes personal meanderings of the Heart's opening in the every-day-ness of life...

Monday, February 26, 2024

Cosmic Light...


Sadness gives way to spontaneity...
The inner child of the Cosmos
has come to play...

There's a hidden joy inside that shimmers up
- playful,
tickling the heart...

Subtle joy turns into Love for the whole experience of
LIFE
knowing it's all the "Play" of the Cosmos...

The Light of the Cosmos
hidden within myself
begins to glow -
an unlit light.

It's the rhythm of the Cosmos that moves me,
taking my breath away,
making my heart skip;
and the realization that

I am Cosmic Light -
lit from within!

I am the Cosmos!

I am the joy of the Universe...

It's all the Play of Cosmic Light!


Mystic Meandering
Sept. 21. 2020

Photo - Mystic Meandering

~

Here's a woo-woo story about how I found this poem again... :)

One night I was checking the stats on my blog, and saw my
URL with a number after it.  I had never seen this before.  So I
clicked on it, and it gave me two links.  I recognized the first
link, so I clicked on it.  And it took me to a fellow blogger's blog,
now deceased!  And right there on the page was the poem, 
"Cosmic Light" that she had posted in 2020.  She passed away
in January 2021.  How strange!  A "voice" from beyond?
However it came, it was as if someone was trying to remind me,
that even though I have been going through dark and challenging
 times the light is still there. And I still have to embrace it all everyday,
the dark and the light.  I even mentioned to a friend that
I thought my Light  was going out - he too reminded me that there
 is still a light within that never goes out.
 We ARE that Light!  And that life is a play of the 
Cosmos :)

I have since tried to enter that same combination of URL with 
the number again and it tells me "site not found"
:)

 

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your spiritual tale that also had an element of spooky. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) A friend of mine calls them "Holy Helpers" :)

      Delete

All comments are subject to moderation