Welcome...

Come meander with me on the pathless path of the Heart
in these anecdotal,
sometimes inspiring, sometimes personal meanderings of the Heart's opening in the every-day-ness of life...

Tuesday, March 19, 2024

"I" am LIFE...


"I" am LIFE existing here...
not a concept...

"I" am the Essence of Life
living itself out
here...

I cannot say that I am "Christine" -
nor a Christian, Jew, Muslim, Hindu,
Sufi, Buddhist, Non-Dualist, Taoist,
or Mystic...

Mother, daughter, sister, friend,
or wife...

not a dream,
or an illusion...

"I" am simply LIFE ~ existing ~
playing all these roles...

The weight of existence
occurs when I try to
cling to an identity...

~

"I am a

f
e
a
t
h
e
r

on
the
breath of God."
Hildegard of Bingen says ~

and even the
identity of a 
"feather"
is
too
heavy
~
It's only a metaphor
~
~
~

I follow the breath
to its
Source,
the
Silence,
and
realize
I am being
breathed
~
~
~

The "task" then
is to surrender,
to
the
Infinite
Breath of
LIFE
that
"I"
am
~
~
~


Mystic Meandering
2014

~

Art - Mystic Meandering
"Explosion of Life"
Craypas oils
2012



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are subject to moderation