Welcome...

Come meander with me on the pathless path of the Heart
in these anecdotal,
sometimes inspiring, sometimes personal meanderings of the Heart's opening in the every-day-ness of life...

Monday, May 13, 2024

Cosmic Light Show :)



It's the Cosmos that moves me,
taking my breath away,
making my heart skip...

It's all a play of Cosmic Light!

MM


These wonderful displays of the Northern Lights
on May 10 were taken by my brother with his
iphone just north of Boston, Mass.

Just lovely!

I love the soft purple haze...



 

2 comments:

  1. So glad you shared this. The sky hues are gorgeous and otherworldly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Indeed - I love the colors too. So different than the usual green... So soft and subtle.

      Delete

All comments are subject to moderation