Welcome...

Come meander with me on the pathless path of the Heart
in these anecdotal,
sometimes inspiring, sometimes personal meanderings of the Heart's opening in the every-day-ness of life...

Thursday, May 9, 2024

The Journey of Descent - a meandering...


I need to open to a different journey now,
to a Deeper Reality within...

It is a journey of descent into the deepest interiors of Myself,
into the interiority of the Soul, or Essence of Who I am...

It's a spiraling down, not into darkness, but to a Deeper
Reality of Being, at least that's how it feels, although I'm
sure I will encounter darkness along the way - I already have.
But it's not about going into the darkness, unless encountered:
old traumas, old wounds, etc., even what are considered the
dark emotions.  But in some ways it's a descent into the 
interior light - the Illumination of the Soul from within.

It's not an ascendant path, like I've been on, or a transcendent
"higher" path, but a descendant journey to the Interior Core of
Myself, my Essence, my Being - the unknown...

The key is just to let it happen.

All I can say is YES!


Mystic Meandering
May 2, 2024

~

Vortex Art
2011


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are subject to moderation