Welcome...

Come meander with me on the pathless path of the Heart
in these anecdotal,
sometimes inspiring, sometimes personal meanderings of the Heart's opening in the every-day-ness of life...

Saturday, August 3, 2024

Basket Case...


Into the 3rd day of roof replacement.  12 hours a day of
pounding, banging, and nail gun on the roof.  Pure torture,
which no notions of "enlightenment", "awakening", or
"spirituality" can assuage.  Life is just challenging at times
 and enough sometimes to test one's sanity...
Thus this humorous photo of one of the new Panda Bears
at the San Diego Zoo wearing a basket, because
I know how it feels!   I LMAO :)
  It was part of a larger video that went
around of the new Pandas...

Will be back when I regain my sanity,
if I do... LOLOL

Mystic Meandering
not so mystic today :)




 

6 comments:

  1. It's not pleasant. I went through the same thing. It felt like living in a house of cards that could crumble any moment but the result was great. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! :) Everything shook, which they warned us about, but still - not a "good" experience. LOLOLOL It *does*, however, look really good... :)

      Delete

All comments are subject to moderation