Welcome...

Come meander with me on the pathless path of the Heart
in these anecdotal,
sometimes inspiring, sometimes personal meanderings of the Heart's opening in the every-day-ness of life...

Saturday, May 7, 2016

Email Subscribers Technical Difficulties - Again!

To my Email Subscribers.

There are technical difficulties with Feed Burner once again - the service that feeds you my posts via email.  This morning it erroneously sent out an old post from Jan 2016.  I am once again trying to work with Feed Burner to get it fixed.  I suggest that if you want the most current, up-to-date posts that you sign up as a "follower" on the blog itself.  You can always sign up anonymously if you do not wish to follow publicly.

Thank you for being here and reading my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are subject to moderation