Welcome...

Come meander with me on the pathless path of the Heart
in these anecdotal,
sometimes inspiring, sometimes personal meanderings of the Heart's opening in the every-day-ness of life...

Saturday, February 16, 2019

The Open Door - Danna Faulds


A door opens.  Maybe I've been standing here shuffling my weight
from foot to foot for decades, or maybe I only knocked once.
In truth, it doesn't matter.

A door opens and I walk through without a backward glance.
This is it,then, one moment of truth in a lifetime of truth; a
choice made, a path taken, the gravitational pull of Spirit
too compelling to ignore any longer.

I am received by something far too vast to see.  It has roots in
antiquity but speaks clearly in the present tense. "Be," the
vastness says.  "Be without adverbs, descriptors, or qualities.

Be so alive that Awareness bares itself uncloaked and unadorned.
Then go forth to give what you alone can give, awaken to love
and suffering, unburdened by the weight of expectations.

Go forth to see and be seen, blossoming, always blossoming
into your magnificence."


~

Art - craypas oils
?date

2 comments:

  1. Yes. Thanks to Danna Faulds. Thanks to you (artist?) Rainy cold morning, but I am glorying in what I can find.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. artist? - not really - just dabbling in craypas oil sticks many years ago - just funky stuff... :)

      Delete

All comments are subject to moderation