Welcome...

Come meander with me on the pathless path of the Heart
in these anecdotal,
sometimes inspiring, sometimes personal meanderings of the Heart's opening in the every-day-ness of life...

Friday, March 27, 2020

A Zen Moment




Each of us needs to withdraw
from the cares which will not
withdraw from us...

Maya Angelou



~

Our State of Colorado is now under "lock down" for the
next 4 weeks, due to the coronavirus, as many others
are as well...  During this period of sequester I hope to
stay as healthy as I can, and use this time of "sheltering"
to nurture myself, to turn inward and experience Peace and
 a sense of inner Presence, and the deep inner Silence once
again; to de-stress and disentangle from the collective energy
 of fear and panic...

May you all stay well during this stressful time...

I'll still be posting along the way :)


~

Photo - Mystic Meandering




No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are subject to moderation