Welcome...

Come meander with me on the pathless path of the Heart
in these anecdotal,
sometimes inspiring, sometimes personal meanderings of the Heart's opening in the every-day-ness of life...

Monday, November 9, 2020

Soul Breath...


 Late at night,
my mind sits at the edge of these chaotic times...

And, despite the turmoil of "life as it is" ~
I become aware of the deep Silence of the Soul ~
and fall into the Rhythm of Its Breath;
sinking ever more deeply
into timelessness beyond time;
letting go of the distressing thoughts,
just following the Rhythm of Stillness...

the Breath of the Soul...

I hear the sound of the ceiling fan
breathing its own whirling rhythm...
feeling the breeze of its breath
gently move the strands of my hair...

Just breathing...

And "I" am suddenly "gone"...
unaware of myself ~
slipping off the edge
into slumber;
lost in Soul Breath
until just before the rising
of the next day...

~

Upon awakening
I breathe a sigh of relief,
sensing a shift,
and welcome
the turning of the page...

Letting go of the suffocating contractions
of the collective dis-ease;
I breathe...
hoping that stability and kindness
will make its way across the land again...


Keep breathing through...


Mystic Meandering
Nov 6&7, 2020

~

Photo - Mystic Meandering


5 comments:

  1. What a great description of our situation following the election!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracefully stated. Still stuck on the last sentences of the old page until we turn to the inspiring chapter that will uplift our souls. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! The whole nation is still stuck. The "transition" is not going as well as hoped. Inauguration day isn't until Jan 20th. There's a long pause in between...

      Delete

All comments are subject to moderation