Welcome...

Come meander with me on the pathless path of the Heart
in these anecdotal,
sometimes inspiring, sometimes personal meanderings of the Heart's opening in the every-day-ness of life...

Wednesday, November 24, 2021

A Prayer...


Call my name...  Call my name...
My unborn name...
The name that only You know...
When I danced with the unnamed stars
and unknown galaxies...

Let me hear Your voice again...
Let me sink into Your depths...
Let me feel the warm glow of Your
hidden light...
Let me hear the soft sound of Your
unplayed music -
dancing through the Cosmos -
before You were called
Shakti, Shiva, The Buddha, Allah, The Christ;
or however You reveal Yourself,
in the land of myths and stories...

Let me rest in
Your Primal Energy at the Core of my Being,
That which infuses all life
and lights everything from within.
The Breath of the Eternal Source...

Amen


Mystic Meandering
Nov. 7, 2021

Photo from the Internet



 

1 comment:

All comments are subject to moderation