Welcome...

Come meander with me on the pathless path of the Heart
in these anecdotal,
sometimes inspiring, sometimes personal meanderings of the Heart's opening in the every-day-ness of life...

Monday, November 8, 2021

This Meandering That I do...


This meandering that I do, in the Great Inner Wilderness,
is not a mistake.  I am not lost.  I am unconfined by
tribe or herd, undefined by one religion or spiritual philosophy...
It is not floundering or aimlessness,
but a deep exploring of "The Mystery."
I am not renouncing anything, nor seeking anything, but
only allowing myself to feel the deeper Rhythm of the 
rich Inner Life...  And to rest there...

This is not an escape from the world, yet there is a need
to recede from that rhythm; leaving behind the surface
consciousness of the world that so often drives me/us
through life experience, and keeps me/us from deepening
into the Inner Rhythm - until I am able to intuitively and
instinctively feel that Internal Rhythm flowing in and through
 myself - naturally...

The Inner Wilderness is a space of remedial Silence for me
that soothes the Heart and Spirit.  It allows me to be
"anonymous" - without identity, role, or function - just resting -
allowing myself to be absorbed by the Silence of Being -
leaving everything else behind until I am fully immersed...

When in this space of deep Silence, I experience seamless
fluidity, that nothing can interrupt - not thought, thinking, the
external distractions of life, nor the deeply ingrained
emotional and mental patterns that still arise in the
every-day-ness of life...

I experience this meandering as the normal "play" of the
Formless in Form.  The Formless dances within us, in such
intimacy with us that at times I feel as if "The Beloved" is
as much in my shoes as I am in "The Beloved's."


The Beloved falls in love with ItSelf...
Inhabits ItSelf...
and loves the Form of ItSelf...
which is us...


Mystic Meandering
2021

istockphoto

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are subject to moderation