Welcome...

Come meander with me on the pathless path of the Heart
in these anecdotal,
sometimes inspiring, sometimes personal meanderings of the Heart's opening in the every-day-ness of life...

Saturday, August 13, 2022

Inner Gate...


Dreading the entry into another day
I turn my attention to
The Great Mother once again
hoping She will companion me
through the veils that block my sight...

She didn't come last night in a dream,
nor leave me a message at the door of dawn.

Where did She go...
The elusive Companion of the Unseen;
the Comforter from the inner world...


The ease of living evades me...
Weariness fills my Soul...


I must enter through another gate - unknown...
I ask the Great Mother to meet me there...

But will She show...

I patiently wait...

at the Inner Gate...

For Her familiar Fragrance
to waft me through...


and I enter the day...



Mystic Meandering
Aug 13, 2022

~

Photo from Unsplash
Color digitally inverted

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are subject to moderation