Welcome...

Come meander with me on the pathless path of the Heart
in these anecdotal,
sometimes inspiring, sometimes personal meanderings of the Heart's opening in the every-day-ness of life...

Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Distant Moons...


Maybe I'll go to a distant moon
off Jupiter after "I" die - and be
moon dust

or become an Aurora Borealis -
Making wave forms across the
night sky

or maybe just hang out in a star cluster
or rebirth myself in a Nebula,
or through a black hole into
another Universe


This life is only a portal to Eternity...


Mystic Meandering
Aug 29, 2022

~

Art - Mystic Meandering
2016
a section of a piece I did called "Emergence"
but noticed the several little white spots,
after I sprayed the canvas with water to
create the drip and melding affects, that
reminded me of "distant moons" ;) 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are subject to moderation