Welcome...

Come meander with me on the pathless path of the Heart
in these anecdotal,
sometimes inspiring, sometimes personal meanderings of the Heart's opening in the every-day-ness of life...

Thursday, September 7, 2023

Collision - May Sarton


For a long time now, every meeting with another human being
has been a collision. I feel too much, sense too much, am
exhausted by the reverberations after even the simplest
conversation.  But the deep collision is and has been with my
tormenting and tormented self [mind]....
I hope to break through into the rough rocky depths,
to the matrix itself.

May Sarton
from - The Journal of a Solitude

with thanks to Whiskey River

~


It may be silent here, but in the back of my mind is
 a clamor of human voices, too many needs, hopes, fears.
I hardly sit still without being haunted by the "undone."
I often feel exhausted...  How to summon the vitality
needed?  Life requires the power to endure constant adversity.

May Sarton
from - The Journal of a Solitude


~

[It is] never a waste of time to lie down and rest even
for a couple of hours.  It is there that images float up
[insights, awarenesses, creativity]

May Sarton
from - The Journal of a Solitude

~

Photo - Mystic Meandering





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are subject to moderation