Welcome...

Come meander with me on the pathless path of the Heart
in these anecdotal,
sometimes inspiring, sometimes personal meanderings of the Heart's opening in the every-day-ness of life...

Saturday, June 29, 2024

The Fabric of Fate - Rainer Maria Rilke


No experience has been too unimportant,
and the smallest event unfolds like fate,

and fate itself is like a wonderful, wide fabric in which
every thread is guided by an infinitely tender hand

and is laid alongside another thread
and is held and supported by a hundred others.

Rainer Maria Rilke

~

Perhaps each human life is fed by the underground spring
of a few experiences.  When we are there, we touch
something beyond words.  "They" make me who I am
to me, who I am under the personas I assume to negotiate 
my way in the world.

Rod MacIver

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are subject to moderation