Welcome...

Come meander with me on the pathless path of the Heart
in these anecdotal,
sometimes inspiring, sometimes personal meanderings of the Heart's opening in the every-day-ness of life...

Thursday, October 17, 2024

Attune to The Rhythm - Henry Miller


When you surrender, the problem ceases to exist.  Try to solve
it, and you only set up more resistance.  I am very certain now
that...if I truly become what I wish to be, the burden will fall
away.  The most difficult thing to admit, and to realize with
one's whole being, is that you alone control nothing.

To be able to put yourself in tune or rhythm with the forces
beyond, which are truly operative ones, that is the task...

Henry Miller

~

Photo - The October 2024 Aurora Borealis
taken by my brother in Mass.

~

"Touch Eternity/a deeper Reality on a daily basis"
MM

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are subject to moderation