Welcome...

Come meander with me on the pathless path of the Heart
in these anecdotal,
sometimes inspiring, sometimes personal meanderings of the Heart's opening in the every-day-ness of life...

Monday, November 7, 2016

Connection - Jennifer Welwood


Willing to experience aloneness,
I discover connection everywhere;
Turning to face my fear,
I meet the warrior who lives within;
Opening to my loss,
I gain the embrace of the universe;
Surrendering to emptiness
I find fullness without end.

Each condition I flee from pursues me.
Each condition I welcome transforms me
And becomes itself transformed
Into its radiant jewel-like essence.
I bow to the one who has made it so...

Jennifer Welwood
From: "Unconditional"




2 comments:

  1. Excellent Jennifer. A beautiful expression of wholeness in oneness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I like the way Jennifer wrote this. Embracing all of who we are brings us to the place of wholeness again...

      Delete

All comments are subject to moderation