Welcome...

Come meander with me on the pathless path of the Heart
in these anecdotal,
sometimes inspiring, sometimes personal meanderings of the Heart's opening in the every-day-ness of life...

Friday, November 4, 2016

Holy Wounds - Pesha Joyce Gertler


Finally on my way to [saying] yes [to life]
I bump into
all the places
where I said no...
all the untended wounds
the red and purple scars
those hieroglyphs of pain
carved into my skin, my bones,
those coded messages
that send me down
the wrong street
again and again
where I find them
the old wounds
the old misdirections
and I lift them
one by one
close to my heart
and say - holy
holy...


Pesha Joyce Gertler
"The Healing Time"




Sorry the photo is not clear
it was taken many years ago
with a very old camera,
but I like the colored water :)


6 comments:

  1. Yes, it is a lovely photo...

    And I love all photos, of moving water!

    Luna Crone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks... And of course I was going for something that fit the theme of the poem - flow and obstacles - and saying "yes" to it all... :)

      Delete
  2. Life is not clear, but we can learn to appreciate its many colors especially when the sun is shining down upon it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this one my friend, and I do love the photo too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got this one from your blog :) I love it too... Embracing all of life, however it comes... You are such an inspiration in that way... <3

      Delete

All comments are subject to moderation