Welcome...

Come meander with me on the pathless path of the Heart
in these anecdotal,
sometimes inspiring, sometimes personal meanderings of the Heart's opening in the every-day-ness of life...

Friday, March 13, 2015

Silent Love...

I listen…

for the soft breath of “The Beloved”

like the sound of a lover
sleeping…


I listen…


for the whisper of “The Beloved”

that only a Lover knows -
forever imprinted within
the Heart…


But today there is only silence…
The Sacred Silence of “The Eternal Beloved.”


Still…
I listen…

~

Held in “The Beloved’s” Silence -
like an impetuous Lover
impatiently wanting
”The Beloved’s”
Effusion

the
o u t p o u r i n g
of Illuminating Love
into
my
 Heart


But “The Beloved” remains
silent, even
elusive…

Unresponsive to
my impulsive need…

Meeting
me
only
with
  Silence…


Still…
I listen…

~

In  the Silent Wilderness
of the Heart...

Listening...

I feel it…
I sense it...

The Silent Rhythm
of
Lover and “Beloved”

Entrained…

An
Inner-Fusion

An
Illumined Perfusion

of

Silent
Love

~

Breathless



Mystic Meandering
March 13, 2015




comments off