Welcome...

Come meander with me on the pathless path of the Heart
in these anecdotal,
sometimes inspiring, sometimes personal meanderings of the Heart's opening in the every-day-ness of life...

Tuesday, March 22, 2022

"Sacred Silence"...


I come to sit - called by "The Silence" within -
to rest in the deep Core of my Being,
my refuge...
to listen to the "Sacred Silence" of an Alive Cosmos;
to be held in that Rhythm ~ the in-breath and out-breath
of Life...

Lately,
I come to sit - to mourn the losses of life
and losses of ways of life in a a troubled world;
to mourn the living and the dead,
for the suffering they have endured;
for the collective grief - 
unending grief...

But mostly,
I come to sit - to feel the depths of Sacred Silence;
to be immersed in the vast Stillness of the Inner Cosmos;
to lay the burdens of the heart down -
and just rest...
Held and supported by the Universe in
some mysterious way...


Mystic Meandering
March 20, 2022

~

Photo from the Internet

 

2 comments:

  1. Yes, to feel that immeasurable support from the universe...such is peace.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are subject to moderation