Welcome...

Come meander with me on the pathless path of the Heart
in these anecdotal,
sometimes inspiring, sometimes personal meanderings of the Heart's opening in the every-day-ness of life...

Friday, April 1, 2022

Just Breathe...


Late at night,
at the edge of sleep,
I fall into the Rhythm of The Breath…

Content to just breathe ~

The silence outside the window
is pungent,
leaving me rapt,
sinking more deeply
into timelessness beyond time,
letting go of thought,
just awareing the stillness
of the night;
being breathed by
 The Silence of the Unknown…

I hear the sound of the ceiling fan
breathing its own whirling rhythm…
feeling the breeze of its breath
gently move the strands of my hair…

Just breathing ~

And "I" am suddenly gone…
unaware of my – self ~
slipping off the edge
into slumber;
lost in the Breath
until
just
before
the
rising
of
the
next
day

Again finding my-self
at the space at the edge,
before awakening ~
aware of…

Just Breathing ~

Aware of just Being…

Conscious of the Stillness
before thought...

Just breathing ~


Mystic Meandering
July 15, 2015



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are subject to moderation