Welcome...

Come meander with me on the pathless path of the Heart
in these anecdotal,
sometimes inspiring, sometimes personal meanderings of the Heart's opening in the every-day-ness of life...

Sunday, September 18, 2022

Sing to me That Song...



Sing to me the Song of the Heart,
as you have heard it...
Do you know that song?

Has "The Mystery"
kissed your Heart?
Does it fill your body?
Does it Sing your Soul?

Sing to me Its lullaby that
sings through you -
in soothing syllables of sound,
lyrical and refined,
emerging from an unknown
place deep within -
that brings you back to life again.

Sing to me That song - the one
that enlivens your very being,
and warms your like the sun.

Let me be moved by those melodies
playing from the depths
of our Inner Being...

Sing to me That song,
the one that makes the body
tingle with delight, with recognition,
and remembrance of
our true origins...

Sing to me That song...


Mystic Meandering
Feb. 6, 2020

~

Friends are those people who know
the words to the song
in your Heart and sing it
back to you when you have
forgotten the words.

Anonymous

~

Thank you to Fred LaMotte of Uradiance
and Michel of No Mind's Land
for Singing that Song! :)


 

4 comments:

  1. This is a lovely ethereal poem, Mystic, that touches the heart. But I have different mystery. Your feed no longer updates on my blog. It's probably from my end but, just in case, did you do anything new with your site?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is a Blogger problem. I noticed just now that there are several blogs on my "blog roll" that are not updating, but just sitting at the bottom of the list. So don't know what's going on with that.
      Thanks for letting me know! I'll have to see what I can find out.

      Delete

All comments are subject to moderation