Welcome...

Come meander with me on the pathless path of the Heart
in these anecdotal,
sometimes inspiring, sometimes personal meanderings of the Heart's opening in the every-day-ness of life...

Saturday, October 15, 2022

Primordial Intimacy - a meandering...


"The 'key', in my experience, one of many keys actually,
is constantly 'returning' awareness or attention to the
awareness of Primordial Silence, Primordial Presence,
Primordial  Life before form.  I am constantly challenged
to "wake up" and remember this..."

This came out of a conversation with my husband in the
face of life's challenges that are currently occurring here
personally on an ongoing basis - for years actually -
that I feel pulling me away from this deeper sense of
Intimacy with "The Silence" within - which is what
I have been posting about recently - as a way to remind
myself.  The Primordial Silence of Life calls to me,
like an old Friend - inviting me, waiting for me to
respond, to come and be still - which has been almost
been impossible the last few months...  

Intimacy with this Primordial Silence is what nourishes
me - when I can be in that space.  It is the elixir of Life -
dissolving all resistance, and anxiety about what is, the
way life is right now, what it should be, and allows
the veils that keep me from this Divine Communion of
Silence to drop away...  But I'm not there.  I am riding
the "Mind Bus" with its stories and fears.

It is a conscious endeavor to remember that no matter
what is going on, there is always Intimacy with this
Primordial Silence within, even if not felt.  I just need to
 keep returning to It: The awareness of Primordial Intimacy
within myself...


Mystic Meandering

_/\_

~

Photo - Mystic Meandering




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are subject to moderation