Welcome...

Come meander with me on the pathless path of the Heart
in these anecdotal,
sometimes inspiring, sometimes personal meanderings of the Heart's opening in the every-day-ness of life...

Saturday, April 29, 2023

Unbind My Eyes - Harlan Hubbard




Now I must break forth from my old self,
cast away old traditions,
unbind my eyes,
so that I may have a broader vision of truth;
so that I may come to this river, as I do today.
and not find it cluttered with emotions and thoughts of 
former days; or its shore lined with drift of cities.
I must see the elements as they are...

Harlan Hubbard

from his journal, quoted from
"Harlan Hubbard and the River - A Visionary Life"
by Don Walls


with thanks to The Beauty We Love

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are subject to moderation