Welcome...

Come meander with me on the pathless path of the Heart
in these anecdotal,
sometimes inspiring, sometimes personal meanderings of the Heart's opening in the every-day-ness of life...

Saturday, July 1, 2023

The Solace of Solitude...


My Soul needs the solace of Solitude,
finding Its Rhythm again
in the deep silent space of "Home";
The Sacred Silence within...

The comfort of the deep Silence
brings everything into perspective;
an inner stability...

I breathe into my Soul
and my Soul breathes into me...
a mutual breath...

I fall into the slumber of a deeper
Rhythm of the Sanctuary of the Soul -

and rest...


Mystic Meandering
Nov. 25, 2022

~

Photo - Mandala Art
Meditating Monks
Mystic Meandering
2013



 

2 comments:

  1. Centering on the safe and silent inner home is compelling. These are soothing words to come back to when seeking a meditative state or simply to clear an unsettled mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, thank you... I have often felt compelled by the "call" of The Silence as refuge at different times in my life. But for each of us it is different. I have also found that the "call" is not as strong now...

      Delete

All comments are subject to moderation