Welcome...

Come meander with me on the pathless path of the Heart
in these anecdotal,
sometimes inspiring, sometimes personal meanderings of the Heart's opening in the every-day-ness of life...

Sunday, January 21, 2024

Comfort...


I woke relaxed! -
as if a burden had been lifted
and my whole body had opened up
to a vastness within,
a deep openness...

I breathed in the Universe
and the Universe breathed me...

A word came...
The word was "Comfort" -
I *felt* it... viscerally, tangibly,
and let myself sink into it...

- Comfort -

Immersing myself in the feeling of the word,
letting it fill me,
expand me...

I felt exhilarated once again -
wide open,
*feeling* an internal
Comfort
from an unknown
Source within,
an unknown spring,
flooding the system...

~ Comfort ~


Mystic Meandering
Jan. 10. 2024
Day 3 of "The Pause"

~

Photo - Mystic Meandering
My "meditation" cushions :)



 

2 comments:

  1. Focusing on the purely superficial side for a moment … what a delightful hat and scarf. Reminds me of Penelope off to new adventures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) LOLOLOL Sometimes that's what happens when sitting on my "meditation" cushions :) I'm off on an internal new adventure with "The Mystery" :)

      Delete

All comments are subject to moderation