Welcome...

Come meander with me on the pathless path of the Heart
in these anecdotal,
sometimes inspiring, sometimes personal meanderings of the Heart's opening in the every-day-ness of life...

Sunday, January 7, 2024

Pause...


I'm taking a pause for a while...
My life has become way too complicated at this time,
and I need to pause and wait for clarity and inspiration
to arise...  My life has become unbalanced in body, mind
and Soul, and I need some time to find the balance - to align
myself with inner Source and inner resources - intuition and
inspiration.  I haven't been able to write poetry because I have
been unable to be in a place of listening deeply, or hearing the
voice of The Beloved, the Eternal within.

Life has taken me down many roads I did not want to go down
in the past year or more, and I need to find my own way again -
if I can...

In the words of Mark Nepo, in his book: Seven Thousand
Ways to Listen: Staying Close to What is Sacred, he says: 
  "he had to listen to something he couldn't see and trust
the certainty of his inner knowing to find his way..."
That is where I am...  There is a shift underfoot...

Would appreciate your prayers and blessings, if you feel so
inclined, as I lean into life...  And feel free to contact me through
email, or the comment section - if you your Heart pulls you to do so...

Peace and Blessings...
I'll be back :)
MM

 

4 comments:

  1. Wishing you an insightful, glorious New Year, Mystic. Sending my good thoughts your way always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christine, I have been respectfully following your writings for some time now. With regards to spirituality I have, at times, been quite blown away with how you have articulated some of my own inner thinking of the spiritual journey.
    I have sent you supportive energy these last few years with regards to the challenges you have been facing. And I will continue to do so.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lori! I appreciate your comment and your supportive energy!

      Delete

All comments are subject to moderation