Welcome...

Come meander with me on the pathless path of the Heart
in these anecdotal,
sometimes inspiring, sometimes personal meanderings of the Heart's opening in the every-day-ness of life...

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Serenity's Sanctuary - "The Mystery"

Life is the movement of “The Mystery.”
Life is the manifestation of “The Mystery.”
Life itself is “The Mystery” in movement with Itself, *as* Itself in form.

~

We are held in the embrace of “The Mystery.”
This kind, benevolent Presence is all here, everywhere,
*in* everything, *as* everything.

*It* wants to be known and seen.
*It* wants to play in the *seeing* of Itself.

~

In looking into “The Mystery” there is a sense of intimacy.
There is only deep, deep Love looking back.

~

We are held in the intimate gaze of “The Mystery”,
like the intimate gaze of lovers seeing *into* each other,
seeing *beyond* each other, seeing beyond the persona,
into the *depths* of Being.
Seeing right through into Being Itself.
Being seeing Being.

~

We are continuously held in that loving gaze,
The Embrace of Existence.


Sweet Serenity...

~

Excerpts of insights from my journal - January 2009

Photo – Christine Kennedy

2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful. Thank you for sharing it. I find my spiritual life expanding more and more (all of my life, that is) as I surrender to the Mystery. The grande divine "M". In fact, in recent years I have found great comfort in not knowing...being in the Being. There is breathing space. Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan - Thank your for your beautiful comment as well! Yes, I am experiencing this too - life opens up more as "I" surrender to "The Mystery" as It lives Itself here. Just noticing, just seeing, just being as Being. My heart lightens more. There seems to be a whole lot more curiosity *about* life, and yes definitely more "breathing space." ahhhh...:)

    Heart Smiles - Christine

    ReplyDelete

All comments are subject to moderation