Welcome...

Come meander with me on the pathless path of the Heart
in these anecdotal,
sometimes inspiring, sometimes personal meanderings of the Heart's opening in the every-day-ness of life...

Saturday, November 7, 2009

New Poem - "The Rhythm"

I float on the swells of the Great Sea,
the vast, open Spaciousness;
out beyond the thought stream of duality.
Just the deep calm of Isness rising and falling
in an endless subtle rhythmic movement;
a stillness that ebbs and flows fluidly.

Here there is a gateway into Rest, the Quietude,
where everything falls into “The Rhythm,”
into the deep calm of The One.

I allow myself to be taken by
“The Rhythm,”
the rising and falling of Stillness.
It’s “The Rhythm” of the Formless that holds me,
that sustains and supports me –
that is me…

There is only “The Rhythm” in everything,
as everything –
the expressions and experiences of Life.

We breathe, and are breathed by
“The Rhythm.”



Mystic Meandering
copyright January 2009



funky art :) - Christine



No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are subject to moderation